Organovir collects the data mentioned below:
- First name, surname and email address
- Your application consisting of your Curiculum Vitae, motivation Letter and reference letters (in case of recruitment)
- IP address
Organovir uses your data for purposes mentioned below:
- Providing information about Organovir (e.g. via newsletters) concerning developments, current news and upcoming events
- Providing and/or improving our events (e.g. via a survey)
- Marketing and promotion through our website, social media or other publication channels
- Responding to your queries
- Producing analytics relating to the usage of our website and your response to our marketing activities
Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose than the purposes they are provided for. Your personal data can only be used for other purposes if you have given us consent to do so or if we are obliged to do so by law.
Processing of your data
Your personal data will be processed on the bases mentioned below:
- If you’ve consented to the processing of your data
- If processing is needed regarding the performance of a contract
- If processing is needed to comply with a legal obligation
- If processing is necessary to protect the interests of Organovir?
Sharing of your data
The data we collect is intended for the sole use by Organovir. Occasionally, we might share your personal information with particular third parties for recruitment and marketing purposes.
For recruitment purposes, your application will be shared with Organovir’s Recruitment Committee. The Recruitment Committee consists out of the following people: Katja Wolthers (Amsterdam UMC), Dasja Pajkrt (Amsterdam UMC), Angelica Reitsma (Amsterdam UMC), Kim Benschop (RIVM), Jeroen de Groot (Charles River), Juan Hou (STEMCELL Technologies Inc.) and Krzysztof Pyrc (Jagiellonian University).
You have the right to have your personal data erased. Under the section ‘your rights under the GDPR’ you can find information on how to do so.
Your rights under the GDPR
Your rights under the GDPR are mentioned below:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- The right to make a subject access request to be informed of what personal data of yours we hold
- The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete (we will also ask those parties who we have shared your data with, to rectify your personal data as indicated by you)
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data (we will also ask those parties who we have shared your data with, to erase your personal data as indicated by you)
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, especially where the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organisation)
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us. Your request will be dealt with free of charge. We may require confirmation of your identity depending on your request.
1105 AZ Amsterdam
020 – 5667574
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Securing your data
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Regarding technical measures, Organovir has an SSL certificate and uses Typeform to collect and store the data you provide us. Typeform meets the GDPR requirements. Regarding the organizational matters, only Organovir employees who are qualified to process your personal data, have access to our database. This includes our website designer, who will need to have access to our database and your personal data in order to manage the website as well as secure your personal data to the highest possible standards.
Certain areas of our websites may be password protected. If you are a user of our website and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else.
Storing your data
Personal data that you have shared with us in relation to recruitment will be kept for a maximum of 12 months after the closing date of the recruitment procedure. All other data that you have provided us will be kept for the duration of the project. It is your right to have your personal data removed from our systems at any given time. Information on how to do so can be found under the section ‘ Your rights under the GDPR’.
- Organovir holds the right to make amendments to her privacy statement. We therefore advise you to regularly check our privacy statement for its latest version.
- Dutch law applies to this privacy statement